Bankura University (UG) Admission / Merit List 2019
Bankura University (UG) Admission / Merit List 2019 Announced At www.bankurauniv.ac.in for the admission in 1st year B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Courses in the academics session.
Bankura University (UG) 2019 Merit list
Bankura University is offers the Under graduate Course in Education, History, Sanskrit Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Economics, Electronics, Environmental Science, Geography, Microbiology, Nutrition, Physiology.Those who have passed the (10+2) H.S or Equivalent Qualifying Examination they are available to get the admission. Bankura University published the application for the admission in 1st year B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Courses.
Bankura University Admission to 1st year B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Course
- Organization Name – Bankura University
- Course of- UG Honours / General
- Admission in – B.A / B.Sc
- Session of – 2019
- Online Application open from – Jun 2019
- Merit List will be published on – Date Notified Soon
- Official Website – www.bankurauniv.ac.in
- Admission in 1st year of three year B.A / Sc (Honours / General) Courses of studies on passing H.S (10+2) Examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other Board / any recognized Board.
- Student taking up Honours Course who have obtained at least 45% marks in 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for the Honours Degree Course. All pass Candidates are eligible to apply for the General Degree Course.
Academic course for B.A / Sc (Honours / General) Courses
UG Course in Environmental Science, B.Sc Course in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Economics, Electronics, Geography, Microbiology, Nutrition, Physiology, B.A Honours Course in Education, History, Sanskrit.
Online process document detail for B.A / Sc (Honours / General) Courses Admission
- Self Colour Photocopy
- Age proof certificate (10th Admit Card / School Certificate)
- Mark Sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examinations
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
Admission Process document detail for B.A / Sc (Honours / General) Courses
- Duly signed printed Registration form (to printed just after admission)
- Self-Attested photocopy of:
- Attested photo-copies admit & mark sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examination should be attached with submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt.
- SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PH Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original School Leaving certificate
- One recent passport size photograph
- Payment e-Receipt
Kandra Radhakanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit list 2019
Contact Details :
Main Campus (Beside NH 60),
Bankura Block – II, P.O- Purandarpur
Dist- Bankura, Pin- 722155
Ph no – 9735889759