Utility Power Tech Limited Assistant – Loco Driver Trainees Recruitment 2022
Online Application form for Engagement of Assistant Loco Driver Trainees (Fitter/Electrician/Diesel Mechanic) on Contractual Basis at UPL-Vindhyachal, Singrauli-Madhya Pradesh
Assistant – Loco Driver Trainees
Post Name : Assistant – Loco Driver Trainees
Posting Date: 30-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Update : 19-04-2022,till 06:00 PM
Total Post : Total number of posts are not declared yet.
Brief Information : Utility Powertech Ltd (UPL) invites applications for engagement of Assistant Loco Driver (Trainees) on contractual basis.Those Candidates who are interested to the Recruitment in Utility Powertech Limited Assistant – loco – Driver Trainees post Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
You do not have to pay any application fee to apply for this recruitment exam.
Starting Date for Apply Online : 30-03-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 19-04-2022
Age Limit (As on 01-03-2022)
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
Age relaxation Applicable as per govt rules.
10th/ Matric Pass out from Govt. affiliate Board
Technical Qualifications :
Government affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician and Diesel Mechanic) The course must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.Candidates who have pursued I.T.I.Course in distance learning mode shall not be eligible.
How to apply
1. All the interested candidates who want to apply for this post first of all please read official notification of this post.
2. Interested candidates can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website www.utilitypowertech.org
3. The link on the UPL website will be functional from date 30.03.2022 10.00 A.M. To Dated 19.04.2022 upto 6 P.M.
4. No manual paper/offline applications shall be considered.
5. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as above and other norms mentioned on registration portal on the website www.utilitypowertech.org
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type/multiple choice type written test.
- The test paper will be i.e bilingual in English and Hindi.
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways. Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
- Complete Cost of training shall be borne by UPL. During the training Trainees shall be given a Consolidated stipend of Rs. 7000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only) per month.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a service agreement bond before start of training in favour of UPL for Rs. 600000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only) and GST extra, for period of 5 years. 8. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on contractual agreement and deployed for assignment at UPL Vindhyachal at minimum wages rate for highly skilled category as per the Central Government notification for area (C), alongwith other allowance as applicable.
- The project affected candidates of NTPC Vindhyachal shall be given preference in recruitment selection process.
|कृपया आवेदन करने से पहले एक बार ऑफिशियल नोटिफिकेशन में दिए गए निर्देशों को जरूर से पढ़ ले और उसके बाद ही आवेदन करें।
|Govt jobs Update सबसे पहले पाने के लिए Join करे
|Join Our Telegram Channel :
|Follow Our Facebook Page :
|Follow Us On Instagram :