BIS Recruitment 2022 for 336 Group A, B And C Various Vacancies Online form2022
Table of Contents (toc)
BIS Recruitment 2022: Bureau of Indian Standard has recently released a recruitment advertisement for the the vacant Group A, B And C Post on Direct Recruitment.BIS released a Notification that’s Advertisement No. is Advt No. 02/2022/ESTT So Jobseeker who are searching for a Government jobs he can apply for this recruitment online from April 19,2022 to May 09, 2022, from BIS official Website www.bis.gov.in. All the information regarding this advertisement notification duly like Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Important Dates, Application fees, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, etc are given below so check here.
Overview of BIS Recruitment 2022
BIS – Bureau of Indian Standard is the Statutory body under the ministry of Consumer affairs, Food and public Distribution Govt of India.BIS is fully responsible for activities in the standardisation product and system certification like Hallmarking on Gold , Silver and other Jewellery products in india. Recently BIS Released a recruitment advertisement for various Group A, B And C category Posts by Direct Recruitment basis for BIS Headquarters and Various BIS Offices in India.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
BIS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Apply Start – April 19, 2022
- Last Date to Apply – May 09, 2022
- Exam Date – Expected in June 2022
BIS Recruitment Application fees
- UR / OBC / EWS – ₹500/-
- SC / ST / PwBD – ₹150/-
- Payment Mode – Online
BIS Recruitment 2022 Post Details, Essential Educational Qualification, Age Limit
BIS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process For various Group A, B, And C Post Are in Following Stages-
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test ( As Applicable on Respective Post Recruitment)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit
How to for BIS Recruitment 2022 Various Post
All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for this post for following these steps given below-
- Before Applying online Please Check the Eligibility from the official notification.
- Click on the Apply Online Link Given below in Post
- Fill All the Information in Application Form
- Upload required Documents like Photo, Signature, and Other Documents.
- Check All Details Carefully before Paying fees
- Pay Requested Fees
- Print the Application Form