Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Nuclear Recycle Board Exam Date Declared, Download Admit Card
Download Admit Card of Stipendiary Trainee Category -1,2,Scientific Assistant, Technician B Post At Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Nuclear Recycle Board
Stipendiary Trainee Category -I,II
Vacancy Details Post Wise(small-bt) Stipendiary Trainee Category – I(small-bt)
Minimum Height : 160 cm. Minimum weight : 45.5 Kgs. (Relaxable if the candidate is otherwise medically fit)
Total Duration of Training Period : Two years
Stipend during Training :
1st Year – Rs. 16,000
2nd Year – Rs. 18,000
Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. NRB reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview.
BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainee category I, II, DR/01/02/03 Admit Card Download
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II(small-bt)
Stipend During Training:
1st Year – Rs. 10,500
2nd Year – Rs. 12,500
The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage :1 – Preliminary Test:
Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates.
The format of the screening examinations will be common for all Trades and will be in the following format :
1. Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
a. Mathematic – 20 questions
b. Science – 20 questions
c. General awareness – 10 Que.
2. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. All candidates with marks <40% in General category and <30% in reserved category will be screened out.
Stage : 2- Advanced Test:
1. All candidates Screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advance Test) in their respective Trade.
2. The Test will comprise 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hours duration.
3. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
4. Candidates with marks <30% in General category and <20% in reserved category will be screened out.
5. Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
6. In the event of tie, the following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding the position in the merit list :
(a) Candidate with lower negative Marks inStage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(b) Candidate with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
Candidates shall undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day.
Stage : 3- Skill Test:
1. Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage-3 (Skill Test) in each Trade.
2. The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each Trade.NRB reserves the number of candidates to be called for Stage-3 (Skill Test).
3. The Skill Test shall be conducted on a Go/No-Go basis for qualifying the candidates. .
4. Candidates clearing the Skill Test shall be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
How To Apply:
All the Eligible Candidates who want to apply for this post first read its official notification.
if you are eligible then apply for this from official Website https://nrbapply.formflix.com
WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT MUMBAI and CHENNAI only.
Skill Test (Stage-3) for Category-II will be conducted in Mumbai only.
Interview for Category-I will be held in Mumbai only.
How to Download Admit Card
- First of all Open BARC NRB official website given below.
- After open website you should click on List of Eligible Candidates notice.
- Download any list you had applied like Stipendiary Trainee category I & II or DR /01/02/03 post and check your name in list.
- For downloading admit Card click on applicant login button.
- Fill all your details and click on login
- After login you can download your admit Card.
|कृपया आवेदन करने से पहले एक बार इस भर्ती के ऑफिशल नोटिफिकेशन को जरूर से पढ़ लेवे, यदि आप इसके लिए योग्य है तभी आवेदन करें|
|Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Job Upda|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Facebook||Click Here|
|For More Job Updates||Click Here|