NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Trade Apprentice | Total Post: 75 | Last Date: 31.07.2022 | Download And Know NPCIL Recruitment Notification @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: NPCIL-Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (Kaiga, Karnataka site) released a new recruitment notification to filling up of Trade Apprentice under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Npcil Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka – 581400. NPCIL careers has declared 75 vacancies will be assigned for Fitter, Electrician and Electronics Mechanics trade. Applicants who want to join the Apprentice post must register at the web portal of ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in). Eligible and interested applicants should apply online from 29.06.2022. The last date for accepting online applications is 31.07.2022.
Table of Contents (toc)
Candidates can apply for these Central government jobs well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Apprenticeship engagement will be on contract basis for the duration of maximum one year. Applicants must have a valid personal email id and mobile no until the end of the selection process. Aspirants who have already undergone or are presently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government/PSU /Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
Npcil Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Npcil Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies Details:
Salary & Pay Scale Details
Rs.7700 ((for those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course)
Rs.8855 ((for those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course)
Applicant with the qualification of ITI pass certificate in Ravelant trade.
Physical Standard Required
- Height – 137 cms and above. Weight – 25.4 kgs and above.
- Chest measurement – Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms. (Irrespective of size of chest).
- Vision – There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2022)
- Minimum age limit is 14 years
- Maximum age limit is 24 years
- SC candidates: 5 year
- OBC (Non creamy Layer): 3 years
- PwBD candidate: 10 years
Candidate selection will be made through percentage obtained by the respective ITI Trade.
Preference shall be provided to suitable local aspirants living within 16 km radius of Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka – 581400.
At the time of document verification candidates must submit the print out of online application along with the following self-attested certificates/documents
- Date of Birth certificate
- Educational Qualification certificates
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years
- If any, Other qualification/experience certificates
- Caste Certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- Valid Certificate of EWS issued by Competent Authority
- Physical Disability certificate in case of PwBD candidates
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory)
- Latest passport size 4 photographs
- Residential Proof of permanent address ( if living within 16 kms. radius of Kaiga Site)
Online application only accepted by the organization
How to apply online for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit the official website @ www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Click Career>>Pick the advertisement of Engagement of Trade Apprentices.
- Display the above said NPCIL job notification.
- To know the eligibility conditions check the official notice.
- Register the apprenticeship portal and Establishment Registration No. E01212900046.
- Eligible candidates fill the application form in proper details.
- Before applying online, candidates must scan their photo in JPEG format.
- Then submit the filled application form through online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the online application. No need to send application print to the organization.