Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Mechanical (Domestic Branch) posts.
A total of 300 vacancies have been released by the Indian Coast Guard. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online from 8th September at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2022 Short Information
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik & Yantrik|
|Advt. No.||(CGEPT) – 01/2023 BATCH|
|Job Type||Permanent Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Metrix||Pay Level 5|
|Last Date||22 September 2022|
- Only male candidates can apply
ICG Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
- Navik(General Duty) – 10+2 PCM
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th
- Yantrik – 10th + Diploma in relevant trade
- Minimum Age Required — 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit — 22 Years
- Age Relaxation — As per Govt. norms
- Form Apply Starting Date: 08 September 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 22 September 2022
- Stage Ist Exam: Mid/End Nov 2022
- Stage IInd Exam: Mid/ End Jan 2023
- Stage IIIrd Exam: End April/Early May 2023
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC, ST – nil
- Stage 1st – Written test
- Stage 2nd – Physical and Medical Examination
- Stage 3rd – Documents Verification
- Stage 4th – Merit list
How to Apply
Candidates who want to apply for these recruitment posts please follow these given steps for applying online.
- Go to the official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/
- Find the advertisement and download it
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly
- Full fill complete details carefully
- Upload required documents
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form
Note:- Candidates fill all mandatory details at time of applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates Read the Notification before applying.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has recently released the notification to fill the 300 vacant posts of Navik & Yantrik . Those candidates who are looking for this ICG Job 2022 can fully fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.