Good News for Aspirants who had applied for IREL Recruitment 2022 – for the Supervisor, Non Executive vacancies. As per the official IREL Exam Date Notification Exam Date for Non-Executive (Workmen) Category Post is 04.09.2022 (Sunday) And Admit Card can be downloaded by 01.09.2022. IREL Also released exam dates of Supervisory Post which are held on 11.09.2022 and Admit Card Uploaded on 08.09.2022.
IREL Released Shortlisted candidates application status on Official website candidates who had applied for this recruitment can check application status by below given below.
Candidates who had applied for this recruitment can check their application status through the department’s official website that is https://www.irel.co.in/. IREL Jobs 2022. IREL is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 92 vacancies.
IREL Vacancy Short Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Non – Executive|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Last Date||07 July 2022|
|Posting Date||17 June 2022|
|Exam Date||04, 11 August 2022|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|
IREL Vacancies Details Are Given below by Trade Wise
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||05|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation)||19|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||03|
Non-Executive (Workmen) Category
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator- Chemical Plant / Instrumentation||28|
|Fitter / Electrician||14|
|Attendant OperatorChemical Plant||14|
- Starting Date for IREL application submission: 17 June 2022
- Last Date for IREL Jobs form submission: 14 July 2022
- Exam Date of Non-Executive (Workmen) Categories post – 04 August 2022
- Admit Card – 01 August 2022
- Exam Date of Supervisory Post – 11 August 2022
- Admit Card – 08 August 2022
Age limitation as on GEN/ OBC – Rs. 472/-
Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply IREL Jobs 2022 application: 26 Years | 30 Years | 35 Years
Salary & Pay Scale
Pay salary for IREL Supervisor, Non Executive Posts: 21000-88000
Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD – Exempted
Mode of Selection
The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of
(i) Written Test [First Level Test]
(ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test]as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Post Codes with PC1 to PC5 and Paper Based Test (PBT) for Post code with PC6, PC7 & PC8. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for a written test (objective type) consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions.
IREL Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- The question paper booklet for the written test will be in bi-lingual form i.e. both Hindi & English.
- IREL reserves the right to cancel / withdraw any question / questions from the written test even at the time of evaluation, if required.
- The question paper for the Written Test (First Level) shall consist of the following:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be held for the following posts. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to Download Admit Card –
Aspirants who have applied for IREL Recruitment 2022 can download their admit card by following these simple steps.
- Open IREL official website
- Click on recruitment section
- Click on Download Admit Card Option
- Enter your Online Application no. Date of birth, Email ID then click on submit
- Here you can see your Admit Card
- Print your Admit card