ECIL Tradesman Admit Card 2022 And Syllabus download : ECIL Electronics Corporation of India Limited Released the Admit Card for the post of Tradesman B Post.
A recruitment notification was issued by ECIL for the recruitment of tradesmen B in the month of June, according to which a total of 40 tradesmen B were to be recruited. Now the admit card for the main examination for that recruitment has been issued on the official website of ecil. Candidates who had applied for this recruitment exam can download their admit card from the main website.
|Recruitment Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Name||Tradesmen B|
|Qualification||10th + ITI|
|Job Type||Central Govt. PSU Job|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
ECIL Tradesmen Important Dates
|Online Application Start||04 June 2022|
|Last Date for Applying||25 June 2022|
|Exam Date||25 September 2022|
ECIL Tradesmen B Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Post|
ECIL Tradesmen Selection Process
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection processes i.e Written test and trade test.
- No interview shall be conducted.
- The weightage for Written Test & trade test is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for selection of candidates.
- All eligible candidates shall be called for a written test; however, for trade test candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:4 based on the performance in the written test.
- Equal Nos of candidates shall be kept in panel and the panel will be valid for a period of 6 Months from the date of its approval.
Written Test Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- The Question Paper will be in English & Hindi only.
- The written test will comprise of 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions from the respective trade/discipline/ area (X Std for LVD, Graduation for LDC and ITI in respective trade for Tradesman-B).
- The candidate is required to mark the only one correct answer in the OMR sheet.
- All questions carry equal marks & Each wrong answer will attract 0.25 negative marks
How to Download ECIL Tradesmen Admit Card 2022
Candidates who had applied for this recruitment can download their admit card from the official website by following these steps are given below.
- Open the official website of ECIL < www.ecil.co.in>
- Click on <Career> Option
- Click on E Recruitment Section
- Click on Download Admit Card of Tradesmen B Post Advt No 11/2022
- Fill Application No & DOB
- Then Click on Submit
- Download your Admit Card