IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online application forms for eligible candidates to apply for Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant-1 various posts. As per recruitment advertisement IOCL Recruitment 2022 announced to fill 56 non-executives vacancies post for various locations of Pipelines Division.
Eligible candidates who want to make his career in IOCL can apply online through the official site of IOCL on https://plapps.indianoil.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2022 from September 12. The online registration will close on October 10, 2022.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application : September 12, 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : October 10, 2022
- Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: October 27, 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: November 06, 2022
- Tentative Date of SPPT: November 07, 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Technical Attendant-1 (Grade-I) – 33 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-IV) – 23 Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Engineering Assistant: Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in relevant disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates for the posts reserved for them).
Technical Attendant-1: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration of two years (Mechanic Diesel – 01 years) from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess a Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
|Also Read this|
➤Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment for various post full Details
➤BARC New Recruitment 2022 Check eligibility criteria and Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PwBD candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10 % relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, shall be shortlisted for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. first 5 candidates with the highest score in written test shall be called for SPPT for one vacancy.
- For Candidates Belongs to UR/ OBC/ EWS Community – ₹ 100/-
- No Application Fee Required for SC/ ST/ PWbD/ Women Candidates
(As on September 12, 2022)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 26 years
(For upper age relaxation please follow official notification)
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Salary, PAY & PERKS:
- Engineering Assistant (Grade IV) – Rs. 25000-105000/-
- Technical Attendant-I (Grade I) – Rs.23000-78000/-