MDL Recruitment 2022 (Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022): Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various Non-Executive posts on a fixed-term contract basis for the period of 3 years & which may be extended by a maximum of 1 Year + 1 Year. As per recruitment advertisement MDL Recruitment For 1041 Non – Executive posts. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online. (Online Application opens from 12 Sept’22 and closes on 30 Sept ‘22): All the details related to Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Post Name||Non – Executive|
|Qualification||ITI, NAPS, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.22,000 – 83,100/-|
|Job Type||Central Govt. PSU Job|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||12 September 2022|
|Last Date for Applying||30 October 2022|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||15 October 2022|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||22 October 2022|
|Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination||05 November 2022|
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/EWS – ₹ 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXSM – nil
- Payment Mode – Online
- Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Sept ’22.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Qualification
Aspirants who want to apply for MDL Recruitment 2022 various posts are advised to know about eligibility and qualifications, check official notification then confirm their eligibility and apply Online.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Selection process for these recruitment posts are given below.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022 Salary & Pay Scale
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Jobs 2022
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidates should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
- Check the preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/EWS category are required to pay the application fees of 100/-. Detailed instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred to at Para-17. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) & Ex-servicemen are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
- Click on the “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.